Monday, July 28, 2008

Searching for a Lead Modeler/3D animator for video games

I'm searching for a local 3D animator that is an expert in modeling with Maya and/or 3D Studio Max.


Job Description:

- You are highly motivated, with a passion for video games.
- Candidates must have a proven track record in a previous managerial-oriented position
- Your knowledge of the different 3D works (modeling, animation, texture…) will enable you to coordinate the different teams and projects.
- From a technical point of view, you master 3D Max and Maya perfectly
- Ability to make low-poly meshes and low-resolution textures.
- Organic and environmental modelling
- With a high-level in the texturing field, you are also able to do pixel art.
- Good sense of volume, lightning and materials.
- You are an experienced animator.
- Your organizational and interpersonal skills enable you to deliver quality projects under strict deadlines.
- You are fluent in English.
- This high-duty position requires a proficient level on both a technical point of view and on a managerial one.
- We are seeking for an experienced profile / senior person, autonomous and versatile.

Please email me at Gerard.Lechau[@]gmail.com for further info. Salary will be above average if the candidate is above average.

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details, 247officedept@gmail.com. / Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Mr Benjamin put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may be surprised why I put things like this here but I really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking financial help or going through hardship with their business or want to start a business project can see this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete